1. You are a God that reveals secrets. Lord, reveal Your secrets unto me (Dan. 2:28).
2. Reveal to me the secret and deep things (Dan. 2:22).
3. Let me understand things kept secret from the foundation of the world (Matt. 13:35).
4. Let the seals be broken from Your Word (Dan. 12:9)
5. Let me understand and have revelation of Your will and purpose for my life.
6. Give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation, and let the eyes of my understanding be enlightened (Eph. 1:17).
7. Let me understand heavenly things (John 3:12).
8. Open my eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your Word (Ps. 119:18).
9. Let me know and understand the mysteries of the kingdom (Mark 4:11).
10. Let me speak to others by revelation (1 Cor. 14:6).
11. Reveal Your secrets to Your servants the prophets (Amos 3:7).
12. Let the hidden things be made manifest (Mark 4:22).
13. Hide Your truths from the wise and prudent, and reveal them to babes (Matt. 11:25).
14. Let Your arm be revealed in my life (John 12:38).
15. Reveal the things that belong to me (Deut. 29:29).
16. Let Your Word be revealed unto me (1 Sam. 3:7).
17. Let Your glory be revealed in my life (Isa. 40:5).
18. Let Your righteousness be revealed in my life (Isa. 56:1).
19. Let me receive visions and revelations of the Lord (2 Cor. 12:1).
20. Let me receive an abundance of revelations (2 Cor. 12:7).
21. Let me be a good steward of Your revelations (1 Cor. 4:1).
22. Let me speak the mystery of Christ (Col. 4:3).
23. Let me receive and understand Your hidden wisdom (1 Cor. 2:7).
24. Hide not Your commandments from me (Ps. 119:19).
25. Let me speak the wisdom of God in a mystery (1 Cor. 2:7).
26. Let me make known the mystery of the gospel (Eph. 6:19).
27. Make known unto me the mystery of Your will (Eph. 1:9).
28. Open Your dark sayings upon the harp (Ps. 49:4).
29. Let me understand Your parables; the words of the wise and their dark sayings (Prov. 1:6).
30. Lord, lighten my candle and enlighten my darkness (Ps. 18:28).
31. Make darkness light before me (Isa. 42:16).
32. Give me the treasures of darkness and hidden riches in secret places (Isa. 45:3).
33. Let Your candle shine upon my head (Job 29:3).
34. My spirit is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly (Prov. 20:27).
35. Let me understand the deep things of God (1 Cor. 2:10).
36. Let me understand Your deep thoughts (Ps. 92:5).
37. Let my eyes be enlightened with Your Word (Ps. 19:8).
38. My eyes are blessed to see (Luke 10:23).
39. Let all spiritual cataracts and scales be removed from my eyes (Acts 9:18).
40. Let me comprehend with all saints what is the breadth and length and depth and height of Your love (Eph. 3:18).
41. Let my reins instruct me in the night season, and let me awaken with revelation (Ps. 16:7).