By Dr. Shana Wise
3 John 1:2-4 NKJV, “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.”
1. What are some areas in your life that you want to be healthier in?
2. Write a list of your current medical conditions. Are they reversible? If so, what things are you willing to change to help aid in the reversal of your condition?
3. What areas of your life do you want God to prosper you in? Are there any internal sins that are competing with the blessings that God has for you? Ex. Lack of trust, unforgiveness, the seven secret sins, etc...
4. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.” How are you walking in truth? How is walking in truth connected to prosperity?
5. Fasting has spiritual and physical benefits. When was the last time you fasted? How long did you do it? What revelation did you receive from your last fast? If you want information about fasting, please contact us for the worksheets.
6. Part of loving yourself is taking care of yourself. Self-care is important to our mind, body, and soul. Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ What things do you do to take care of yourself and love yourself?
7. How often do you practice healthy eating and exercise? What are the hindrances practicing this lifestyle? Set goals for yourself to implement a healthy lifestyle.
8. Write a prayer to God about the internal struggles you are dealing with, that you know are affecting your health, and write the scriptures that correlate with your prayer.
9. Hosea 4:6 NKJV, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…”.
James 1:5, If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
What areas do you desire to have more knowledge and wisdom in?
10. Many reasons that we do things that are not healthy for our mind, body, and soul is because of strongholds in our minds.
“A Stronghold is a fruit of an inward lie.”-Jim Corn Christian Armor Ministries
The only way to pull down and eradicate a stronghold is to denounce the lie and exchange it for the truth, which is the Word of God
2 Cor. 10:4-6 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts