Short teaching by Pastor Dr. Shana Wise
“And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.”
Matthew 28:18-20 NKJV
Acts 1:8, But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
1. Have a personal relationship with Jesus for yourself make sure that your salvation is secure always have a personal testimony to share.
2. Pray, have discernment, and ask God what to say to the one you are approaching.
3. Know the appropriate scriptures to lead someone to Christ and be ready to pray the prayer of salvation with them.
4. Meet people where they at. (Deacon Phillip)
5. Evangelize with love, not condemnation or scrutiny.
6. Be prepared for follow-up if they accept Jesus as their Lord. Disciplining is imperative to the growth of the believer. Connect them to a church, of their choice, give them a study bible, etc. If they are unable to go to church, but they have a relationship with you, disciple them.
1. Don’t take it personal when somebody rejects the gospel, remember their rejecting Christ not you.
2. Don’t use big fancy words to bring people to Christ just have a regular conversation with them.
3. Don’t force or pressure anyone to accept Christ they must freely accept him.
About the Author
Dr. Shana Wise is an ordained Pastor and CEO of Wise Choice Ministries (est. 2016). She is the founder of The Well Christian Women’s Network formally known as Christian Women Preachers United. Dr. Wise is the author of women’s devotionals Acts of Intercession and Chief Women Arise, The Impact of Your Election, and Basic Ministry Training Manual (all available on Amazon). She received a Doctor of Divinity degree in 2019 from St. Thomas Christian University. Her passion is to teach and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, equip others to apply the Word to their lives and demonstrate the Word through the power of the Holy Spirit. She is a televangelist that appears on social media outlets. Shana is married to Deacon Ron Wise and is the mother of four children.
For speaking engagements email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Books available on Amazon:
Acts of Intercession
The Impact of Your Election
Basic Ministry Training Manual
Chief Women Arise
LIKE Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/mrsshanawise
Follow on Instagram: www.instagram.com/wise1too
Follow on Twitter: @shanawise9
Follow on LinkedIn: Shana Wise
Subscribe to Shana Wise YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorVUiH02KsXi08T4UJMl_A
Subscribe to Wise Choice Ministries YouTube Channel
Subscribe to The Well & Women Alive YouTube Channel
Join Global Community W.C.M. Interactive Facebook Group Page to watch and participate in bible study. Interact with our online global community.